Sunday, September 2, 2007

Seems Karen isn't well known at all. Just a reader who enjoys getting her jollies off by smearing authors. Must be jealous she has no life? Heh Heh. I can not believe some of the authors who respond actually believe her! Wow talk about getting your head out of your ass? I think Karen's head has been in there too long.

I have read AP Millers books and they are awesome. I would never believe what this Karen person is saying. She is definately whacked. What a psycho. I read the post in there from someone named Tarra. Talk about immature people? Shame you have no brains. Sad real sad.

1 comment:

nycityeditor said...

Well, I do believe that I have witnessed my fill of several authors who wish to make it into print in NYC, who I can honestly say, will not.

The reason they won't is because I personally frown on flaming. It will never happen in my publishing company. The authors of Karen Scotts blog should be ashamed of themselves.

You call yourselves professionals? Teresa Jacobs of Mardi Gras Publishing? Get real. We all know it's you in this particular blog writing under "anonymous."

Don't you think you have spilled enough milk by ruining the lives of all the would be and already professional authors who placed their trust in you?

Don't ever show your face in my publishing company, or those herin that reside in the Metropolitan area, you won't find a home here.

And as for the rest of you flaming this well known author you too can bet you will never see a NY contract unless you change your tune.